cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can not buy connects with my Master Card

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3051 of 3,800

Hi Jawad,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Naheed M Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
3052 of 3,800

Hi Jawad,

I would also advise you to either use another browser or login again. It happens sometimes that the given passwords, or card numbers are not accepted. 

I have faced this issue and what I do is to wait a little and do the process again or login again. After this, my issue is resolved.

Best of luck.

Thanks

Muhammad B Member Since: Oct 23, 2020
3053 of 3,800

Hey,
I want to buy connects but the billing page is giving an error. It says, "Sorry, a critical Component of this page failed to loadPlease reload the page." Tried on mobile as well, changed my browser, cleared cookies but still, the error is occurring. It's been a month now. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3054 of 3,800

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please try adding your billing method first? Use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Afterwards, you should be able to purchase connects by following the instructions shared in this help article.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Chandrakant Dnyane S Member Since: Mar 20, 2020
3055 of 3,800

I tried to buy connect with different cards & different payment modes, but still failing. Suggest any other option

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3056 of 3,800

Hi Chandrakant,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with adding your billing method and purchasing Connects. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3057 of 3,800
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Zawiyar A Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
3058 of 3,800

I am new to this platform, and when I try to buy connects with visa card, this message shows up. Please help as I have no connects left.

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3059 of 3,800

Hi Zawiyar,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble buying Connects. I checked and you may need to get in contact with your bank to ask them about the specific charge decline. If they confirm everything is ok on their end, you may reach out to us again so we can further assist you. Alternatively, you may use any other of our available billing methods in order to buy Connects.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Zawiyar A Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
3060 of 3,800
I asked my bank if there is any issue regarding online or international
payments, but everything is fine according to them. My international
transactions are allowed and there is no such limit. But still I face the
same problem.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS