cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Buy connect

9c755a1f
Faizan N Member Since: Apr 2, 2021
4111 of 4,315

Yes but unable to solve my problem. They said error 91 is occurring and don't know what to do next. Please investigate the matter please 

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4112 of 4,315

Hi Muhammad, 

It seems that you're already in communication with the team. They're aware of the situation and are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible. Please, allow them more time so they can find a solution and get back to you. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9c755a1f
Faizan N Member Since: Apr 2, 2021
4113 of 4,315

Thank you I am waiting for response by team. 

shipukhan
Shipu K Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
4114 of 4,315

Hi, i want buy new connect. But when I try to pay your upwork is not taking my international visa credit card. I don`t have any other option. So. solve my problem by taking my payment by visa card. Thanks.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4115 of 4,315

Hi Shipu,

I'd like to clarify that some card-issuing banks will restrict the use of debit cards on Upwork due to the payments being classified as 'recurring'. Please, make sure that you are filling all the required fields correctly and that your card-issuing bank allows recurring transactions. Alternatively, you may use any other of the available billing methods

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
abdullahaniq96
Abdullah A Member Since: Mar 26, 2021
4116 of 4,315

Hi, I'm facing issues in purchaing a membership plan for upwork. My local bank account isn't connecting with upwork. Whereas, my friend has the same bank account and it's working. I called my bank's helpline too, according to them there was no problem in my online banking services. Kindly respond me about how to resolve it. Thanks!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4117 of 4,315

Hi Abdullah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kashiffumer
Kashif U Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
4118 of 4,315

To Whom It May Concern. 

The problem could be guessed from the subject as I am having this problem.  I met all the requirements I have activated my online session, and also verified my card from my bank and cleared all the cache and cookies, but still having this issue. 

Please resolve this as soon as possible. 

Thanks in advance

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4119 of 4,315

Hi Kashif,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
masoodwield
Masood M Member Since: Mar 28, 2016
4120 of 4,315

I'm also having the same issue with 2 banks debit cards (visa and MC). I checked with UpWork support team and they said it's Error 91 : Issuer unavailable or switch inoperative: Issuer Unavailable". I checked with the banks and they said there is no transaction appearing from Upwork. The cards I have tried are working just fine on other websites. Also, international transactions are enabled and the bank does not block any MCC codes.

Was someone able to resolve the issue?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS