Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing method issue

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4121 of 4,336

Hi Masood,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing this issue. Please continue to communicate with our team via your support ticket as they are the ones who can best assist you. You can access your ticket from the notification sent to your email address and also here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
noor_upwork
Noor A Member Since: Mar 25, 2021
4122 of 4,336

Why i unable to buy connects ? While I have got a new international debit card.

Showing error "Your bank was unable to verify your information. Please contact them and try again."

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4123 of 4,336

Hi Noor,

Please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or add another Billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
maasimrao
Aasim R Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
4124 of 4,336

Hi Miss Andrea,

I am facing the same issue when trying to upgrade my membership plan.

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

I contacted bank and they said everything is fine on our side.
What could be the issue?

Thanks,

Aasim

andregutierrez22
4125 of 4,336

Hi Aasim,

It looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
brand-republic
Junaid K Member Since: Mar 31, 2021
4126 of 4,336

Dear Readers, 

Hope you all doing great. 
New on upwork and tried adding my billing method and below mentioned msg pops up everytime. 
"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

Please advise me on ths. 

andregutierrez22
4127 of 4,336

Hi Brand,

I checked your account and it looks like your card issuing bank is not responding at the moment. Could you please try again later?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
brand-republic
Junaid K Member Since: Mar 31, 2021
4128 of 4,336

Hi Andrea, 

Thanks for your prompt reply.
sure thing let me check with my bank. 

techleads5949
Fahad T Member Since: Apr 18, 2021
4129 of 4,336

Hi I am trying to upgrade my account as Freelancer plus. But whenever I try to add billing bethod it gives me following error.

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

I am not even able to buy more connects. Please guide me in this regard. Thanks.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4130 of 4,336

Hi Fahad,

I'd like to clarify that some card-issuing banks will restrict the use of debit cards on Upwork due to the payments being classified as 'recurring'. Please, make sure that you are filling all the required fields correctly and that your card-issuing bank allows recurring transactions. Alternatively, you may use any other of the available billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS