Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we are unable to authorize your card

asadrana3947
Asad R Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
4311 of 4,369

Adding billing method issue.
I tried to attach my debit VISA card as a billing method and it keeps giving me this error message, "we are unable to authorize your card, please contact your bank" and I tried to contact my bank and they told me there is no issue on their end.  Then I tried my master card from a different bank and different account and still the same issue. I tried to use it on different other online shopping platforms and my card is working totally fine.

Please help.

Thank you,

Asad

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4312 of 4,369

Hi Asad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
angel_1387
Marie Angelique S Member Since: Jun 23, 2021
4313 of 4,369

Hello there, upwok team.. reagarding to Billing method..I tried to attach to my mastercard in billing  method but its showing unable to authorize your card. And I tried to link paypal link but it says "Your card was declined. Try a different card". Please how can I resolve this issue

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4314 of 4,369

Hi Marie,

I checked and it looks like the charge is being declined. I suggest that you check with your bank for more information on why that is happening. They should be able to help you out with that! Regarding PayPal, I suggest retrying the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet. In the meantime, you can check this help article for more information on acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
4315 of 4,369
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
hardik_pansuriya
Hardik P Member Since: Dec 30, 2020
4316 of 4,369

when i try to buy more connect it show your payment  method faill. and its say in payment $0  And it faill to purches connect

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4317 of 4,369

Hi Hardik,

Could you please share the full text of the error you have received on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hardik_pansuriya
4318 of 4,369

Please select the "Buy Connects" button to continue. they just show this line And when i buy connect And enter otp they redirect me of buy connect page

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4319 of 4,369

Hi Hardik,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to purchase Connects? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hardik_pansuriya
4320 of 4,369

ok i try it

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS