cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Aneetha R Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
1 of 7

After trying to making the payment for membership plan, I' getting this message, Please help in subscribing membership plan

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Aneetha,

If your trying to upgrade on our Plus membership plan you will need to add a billing method that we can charge you for the monthly fee.
To learn more about what billing methods are accepted check out this Help Article.

Untitled
Muhammad U Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
3 of 7

Hello Goran

I am also facing same problem form last 2 days
I have attached billing methods but unable to upgrade my membership and everytime i got his message
"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
4 of 7

Hi Bilal,

I've checked your account and there was no billing method added. Check this helpful article on how to Add a Billing Method and what methods are accepted.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Mostapha A Member Since: Sep 4, 2016
5 of 7

Hi all,

I have the same error, I tried with many caredit card, and the balance, and alwayes I have same message :

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Please, don't tell me I have no credit in my count, I'm sure about this point. 

Why didn't work ? 

please can somone check with me what happen? why I can't activate my account ? 

Thanks.

M Waqas M Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
6 of 7

I have the same issue i put correct information and also i wait for 3,4 days but it shows the same message "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."kindly help to purchase membership plan."thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Waqas,

In order for our team to be able to verify your payment method, your Upwork name needs to match your account name. Please keep in mind that your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name as well. To learn more about our accepted payment methods and how to add one check out this Guide. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS