cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
11 of 47

Hi Aston Jon,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Aston Jon G Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
12 of 47
Thank you very much, I hope this can be solved soon
Tareq M Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
13 of 47

I have tired with my 3 cards I'm also having the same problem please help me with that... 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 47

Hi Tareq,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Abdul M Member Since: Sep 20, 2020
15 of 47

I have tried everything but unable to upgrade my membership. I am an old user and now wanted to resume again. Added the payment method, aligned name as well but still seeing this error. Unable to create the ticket as well as can only see My Requests and not an option to create new.

Kindly help me resolve this asap. No option to talk/chat to customer support as there is one weired bot chat that I can see.

Looking forward. 
Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 47

Thank you for reaching out to us, Abdul.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Saji K Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
17 of 47

Hello

didiyou solve your problem? I have also the same issue.

Pls reply

Saji Kunjan

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 47

Hi Saji,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eman S Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
19 of 47

Hi, 
I am facing the same issue with my payment method. Tried it multiple times.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
20 of 47

Hi Eman,

I checked your account, and the decline error was from your bank. Please reach out to them so that they can assist you further with this. You might also want to use a different billing method instead. Please check out this help article for more information on the accepted billing methods. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS