cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Tanseer A Member Since: May 7, 2020
21 of 47

Hello, I am facing the same issue. The name on card and account are same. I have been trying to get help from the last whole week but the reponse person always blames my bank whereas I am sure that my bank has nothing to do with this. I am able to make all kinds of payments from this card, just not on Upwork. To double check I did call my bank and they said the same thing that this error is not on their side.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
22 of 47

Hi Tanseer,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jain Member Since: Oct 25, 2018
23 of 47
same issue 
Your payment could not be processed
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
24 of 47

Hi Jain,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. You can also check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
M UMAIR S Member Since: May 25, 2019
25 of 47
I have also issue like that while i am purchasing connect
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
26 of 47

Hi Umair,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Tareq M Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
27 of 47

I have tried with my 3 cards but the same problem happens. I talk to my bank and they have opened my transaction. But I can not make a payment please help me out !!!

28 of 47

Hi Tareq,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Fiza G Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
29 of 47

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.
I am facing this problem since last week and also confirm that no issue from my bank. kindly resolve my problem 
30 of 47

Hi Fiza,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS