🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your payment could not be processed. Please c...
Page options
shanetha
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

After trying to making the payment for membership plan, I' getting this message, Please help in subscribing membership plan

94 REPLIES 94
singhanupam71
Community Member

I am facing same issue "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later. "  I have tried with all possible condition but failed all times. Like i used debit card , credit card , paypal everything . Can support team help please what is the exact issue ? Everything was fine before november , issue was comming in december. 

Hi Anupam,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your card has been declined. Please contact your card issuing bank to check available limits and permissions to complete international transactions. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep , 

I have already contacted with bank , They said everyting is fine . If you see my profile I have addedd successfully card but when i try to charge I got message wrong input cvv or expiary date . I have addedd the card using same cvv or expiary date . I can't understand where is the issue . I have open international payment and set limits greater than 20 usd from bank mobile app but still same issue . Please help. 

Hi Anupam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

okay

singhanupam71
Community Member

Moderator Annie Jane B - Finally I received message that CVV is not sending correctly to bank from upwork site to authorize card. I have tried with IndusInd Bank card and Axis Bank credit card. Both are not working and declined payment. I call to Axis Bank credit card team and they said CVV not authorized with bank details. The same is working on different marchent without any issue. So what should I do ?  

Hi Anupam,

Thank you for your message. Feel free to respond to the support ticket initiated on your account to create a follow-up ticket. You can also respond to the email notification sent to the registered email address.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

There are no open tickets in my account. All are resolved status. Please help I can't purchase membership plan last 2 months. 

singhanupam71
Community Member

Hi All Indian ,

Those facing issue to make payment on upwork I would like to inform them that bank has added one extra authentication process for "recurring payment"  . Upwork payment is recurring payment. If your bank accept upwork or paypal recurring payment then your card will work , unless it will through error message . This kind of rule regulated bu RBI . Which is effected from 1st October 2022. Check with your bank recuring / e-mandate accepted merchant list and then try . I have checked AXIS, HDFC , IndusInd , SBI . Upwork and paypal not listed there. 

9baefbf3
Community Member

I want via bank transfer to my country account of bank.

singhanupam71
Community Member

Dear All Indian Freelancer & Agencies ,

Finally I resolved my issue with HDFC Bank International Debit Card. Those are still facing issue please contact bank debit/credit card with international transaction facilities. After receive the card active international transcation from mobile app or net banking . Card will work. Don't waste time with normal debit/credit card. 

645a535d
Community Member

Hello, I am reaching out to the community members for assistance with resolving this issue. I have successfully added my Visa card, but when I attempt to upgrade to membership plus, I receive the following message: "Your payment could not be processed. Please select an alternative payment method or try again later. Can someone please help me check my account to identify the problem?   

Kosovar Latifi

Hi Kosovar,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and see that your card has been declined as you mentioned. Please get in touch with your card issuing bank to consult them about the specific charge decline and ensure that they allow international transactions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6535ab8e
Community Member

I have also been facing the same problem for the last 2 days
I have attached billing methods but was unable to upgrade my membership and every time I got his message
"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

6535ab8e_0-1707571656540.png

Hi Lakhwinder,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths