cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Samiullah S Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
1 of 659

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 659

Hi Samiullah,

Looks like you just recently added your billing method. Please double check with your bank about this. Afterwards, please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
3 of 659

I try again with using different Browser and clear cookies and all that. Still facing the same issue. Can't able to buy my connects till now. Kindly resolve the issue for this problem.

4 of 659

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists, Samiullah. 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
5 of 659
Didn’t get a good response from Contact support. They just give me a normal common response.
Done everything from my side. Either confirm from the bank to clear all the browser history but can’t able to solve this problem.
I have to buy connects to work more on upwork but don’t know what i should do now
Tayyba A Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
6 of 659

I am experiencing the same issue. Would you please resolve my issue also. I also tried with 2 visa cards and while resolving the issue, I updated my billing method and I was charged $1 for updating billing information which was not mentioned on the page or anywhere I know.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 659

Hi Tayyba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Tayyba A Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
8 of 659

No one contacted.

9 of 659

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Tayyba.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nirav B Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
10 of 659
I’m also having issue with payment

getting issue with purchasing membership plan with my debit card

Please help me with this issue.

Thank you.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS