cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Samiullah S Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
1 of 152

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 152

Hi Samiullah,

Looks like you just recently added your billing method. Please double check with your bank about this. Afterwards, please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
3 of 152

I try again with using different Browser and clear cookies and all that. Still facing the same issue. Can't able to buy my connects till now. Kindly resolve the issue for this problem.

4 of 152

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists, Samiullah. 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
5 of 152
Didn’t get a good response from Contact support. They just give me a normal common response.
Done everything from my side. Either confirm from the bank to clear all the browser history but can’t able to solve this problem.
I have to buy connects to work more on upwork but don’t know what i should do now
Subhan S Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
6 of 152

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

I try again with using different Browser and clear cookies and all that. Still facing the same issue.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 152

Hi Subhan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing more connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Viswanathan S Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
8 of 152

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

9 of 152

Hi Viswanathan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vinit S Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
10 of 152

When i am trying to add my billing method it says" Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method". Although i don't have any other account. Please help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS