cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1061 of 2,336

Hi Ahmed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with setting up your payment method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Abdul K Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
1062 of 2,336

Hello,

I have been trying to buy Connects with my Visa Debit Card but everytime it fails with Payment Declined error. I have tried clearing browser history and adding payment method again with no success. I have contacted my bank and they told me they are getting an incorrect CVC error. I have carefully entered the CVC again but it still fails. I am using the same card on other websites and it works perfectly.

Thanks,

AK

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1063 of 2,336

Hi Abdul, 

I looked into this further and can confirm that your bank declined the specific charge. Please reach out to your bank for more information on why this transaction was declined. 

In the meantime, feel free to add a different billing method to be able to purchase Connects for your Upwork account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdul K Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
1064 of 2,336

Hi Avery,

As I mentioned, I reached out to my bank and they said they are getting incorrect CVC error which means that the CVC provided by Upwork when making a charge was incorrect. Whereas I tried adding the payment method multiple times with the correct CVC yet it fails everytime. I am using the same payment method on other websites and it works perfectly.

I suspect it might be an issue with Upwork's payment processor, as my CVC contains a leading 0 and Upwork might be dropping that.

Thanks,

AK

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1065 of 2,336

Thank you for the additional information, Abdul.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with setting up your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Emily B Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
1066 of 2,336

Hi,

I just purchased connects today. My debit card was charged but it says in my profile that my payment was declined.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1067 of 2,336

Hi Emily,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adil Z Member Since: Nov 8, 2017
1068 of 2,336

Hi,

I am trying to buy connect through my Debit Card but can unable to purchase. Please help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1069 of 2,336

Thank you for reaching out to us, Adil.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting ou your billing method for purchasing connects.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Florent K Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
1070 of 2,336

I can not buy connects using my master card linked to my account. I have money on my card.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS