cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1081 of 2,336

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gerardo.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Fahad I Member Since: May 14, 2018
1082 of 2,336

Last month, I bought connects using debit card and I was able to buy connects. But this time, I am trying to buy connects with the same card but I am unable to do so. Can someone please help me with this. My payment is declining even though I have balance in my account.Also, it is giving me this issue, "You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to add a credit card".

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1083 of 2,336

Hi Fahad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Fahad I Member Since: May 14, 2018
1084 of 2,336

Thank you so much, Goran, I would really appreciate if someone can contact me as soon as poosible, as I need to get the connects ASAP and apply for the jobs because I need jobs.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Bilal A Member Since: Dec 23, 2018
1085 of 2,336

I was unable to buy Upwork connects. I have confirmed this with my bank and they said its an error from Upwork which is "0 amount selected" and I tried to buy each package from the list.

Help needed Asap

Highlighted
1086 of 2,336

Hi Bilal,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Padmapriya V Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
1087 of 2,336

Hello, I am unable to buy connects with any of the methods provided.

Highlighted
1088 of 2,336

Hi Padmapriya,

Could you please confirm if you tried to add any of the options available to youTo learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships you can read this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Padmapriya V Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
1089 of 2,336
Hello,

Yes, I have a MasterCard. I tried with it and also tried using Paypal
but it didn't work. Please guide me to buy connects.

Thanks & Regards,
Padmapriya
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1090 of 2,336

Hi Padmapriya, 

I checked your account and it looks like there is some issue with the information that you have added on your billing method. Please make sure that all the information you add is correct to be able to add your card as a billing method on Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS