cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Sandhya R Member Since: Jun 16, 2019
1311 of 3,007

Hi,

When I try to add my Visa card for buying connects, it says "Your bank was unable to verify your information. Please contact them and try again". I've tried contacting my bank and everything is clear from my side. Kindly help me resolve this issue. I need to buy connects. I'm not able to apply to any work because of this.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1312 of 3,007

Hi Sandhya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Adnan P Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1313 of 3,007

I have added MasterCard Debit card and my active Paypal account with all my bank and neccessary details, still I am not able to purchase connects and every time apply for it I recieve this message "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

Highlighted
Steve R Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1314 of 3,007

I'm trying to upgrade my membership to "Freelancer Plus" and I put in my credit card info and hit submit. Nothing happens. My debit card notifies me right when I'm billed and it looks like it's just not going through for some reason. The payment pop up turns white and nothing loads. Not sure what's up. Should I try another machine or get the app? 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1315 of 3,007

Hi Steve,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
George Merced C Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
1316 of 3,007

I want to purchase or add connects to my account. Card is declined everytime even though the credit / debit card details are correct like card number and security code. really frustrating.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1317 of 3,007

Hi George,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Qammar A Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
1318 of 3,007

Hi,

While trying to add a billing method using my VISA debit card, i received the following error 

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank"
Kindly provide necessary information to resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1319 of 3,007

Hi Qammar,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Qammar A Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
1320 of 3,007

Hi,

I have tried with a different browser. However, the issue persists. Please provide alternate solution to this issue. Thank you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS