cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

hnj454
Jain Member Since: Oct 25, 2018
11 of 4,262
Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 4,262

Hi Jain,

I checked and it looks like the decline error was from your issuing bank. You may need to reach out to them so they can check this for you. You can also add a different billing method instead. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dani_jeffery
Dani J Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
13 of 4,262

I am facing same issue, Cannot buy connect because payment cannot be processed. My Card is running every where else but here.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
14 of 4,262

Hi Dani, 

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like it could be a problem with your bank allowing the transaction on our end. You may want to contact your bank and ask them about the specific charge decline or use a different card. Alternatively, you can use any of our other available billing methods. If they confirm everything is fine on their end, please let us know so we may assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
yameenalam
Muhammad Yameen A Member Since: Nov 14, 2020
15 of 4,262

Hi Luiggi

I tried to buy connects and also added the billing method but it says that your payment cannot be processed please add another billing method but I only have one VISA debit card and need urjent connects, kindly check what's the issue over here.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
16 of 4,262

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola

Untitled
tayybaali
Syeda T Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
17 of 4,262

Hi!

I am facing this same issue. I want to upgrade membership but my visa debit card is not processing. giving this same error.

tayyba_A
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 4,262

Hi Syeda,

It looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sansree541
Sahana K Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
19 of 4,262

Hello,

I am facing the same issue with being able to buy connects. please help

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
20 of 4,262

Hi Sahana,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS