cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Nellian M Member Since: May 31, 2019
11 of 1,032
Hi, can't buy connects why?I only have one billing method mastercard must I add another because I don't want another method.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 1,032

Hi Nellian,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tamim ahmad S Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
13 of 1,032
Hi Goran i am also facing same issue can you help me to solve this
Highlighted
14 of 1,032

Hi Tameemahmad,

Yes, of course, one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Zafar I Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
15 of 1,032

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue. i want to buy the connects 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 1,032

Thank you for reaching out to us, Adnan and Zafar.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your concerns.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Julian Esteban P Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
17 of 1,032

I have some problems in buying connects. I connected my credit card as a billing method and my bank customer representative approved it. But it is saying declined yet. Let me know how I can fix this problem.

Highlighted
18 of 1,032

Hi Julian,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with purchasing connects, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tayyba A Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
19 of 1,032

I am experiencing the same issue. Would you please resolve my issue also. I also tried with 2 visa cards and while resolving the issue, I updated my billing method and I was charged $1 for updating billing information which was not mentioned on the page or anywhere I know.

Highlighted
20 of 1,032

Hi Tayyba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS