cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Sandeep K Member Since: Sep 28, 2019
2001 of 2,388

I have tried to buy connects and I got this message "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternative payment method or retry again later" 

I have tried a lotof  times with different debit cards even with a credit card but I got the everytime same message.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2002 of 2,388

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sandeep.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing connects. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
2003 of 2,388

I am unable to buy connects using my debit card. Yes my card has the international payment option on and I do have sufficent funds in my bank account. Still I am not able to buy connects.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2004 of 2,388

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joel J Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
2005 of 2,388

I cant buy connects. tried various cards of different banks and even paypal. Nothing works. What should I do?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2006 of 2,388

Hi Joel, and Kamaljit,

You need to check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Please check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Joel, regarding PayPal, please note that only verified PayPal accounts can be used to purchase Connects. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Raharsetya N Member Since: May 12, 2020
2007 of 2,388

Hi There, 

My name is Rahar.

I kow this is a classic problem but I still can't solve it. 

I alreay added a debit card to my billing method and looks like it don't work.
Always says "charge failed" whereas in previous transaction this can be done, I don't know what is wrong.

Please help, thank you !

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2008 of 2,388

Hi Raharsetya,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. You can also check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Alpesh S Member Since: Jun 11, 2020
2009 of 2,388

I want to buy connects. I added my mastercard (debit card) in my billing method. I click on buy connects button and I redirect to my bank page for OTP and i received OTP . When i added my OTP now I'm facing this problem while adding connects>> Select the "Add Connects" button to continue.

Highlighted
Omotunde T Member Since: Jun 28, 2020
2010 of 2,388

Probably you didn't load your prepaid with funds.

Fund your card and retry.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS