🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your payment could not be processed. Please c...
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439
tariqwahid43
Community Member

I'm trying to upgrade my Freelancer Membership but whenever I tried to upgrade it a blank screen shows up and nothing a.Please guide me

Hi Tariq Wahid,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? I can see that you were able to successfully upgrade your membership plan.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
surenderreshwal
Community Member

Whenever I try to buy connect by adding my master card debit card, the payment declines. I don't know Why?  please help.

Hi Surender,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you with your concern. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mishranishi
Community Member

I am unable to add a debit card and PayPal account for purchasing connects.
Help!!

Hi Nishi, 

I checked your account and you may need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to use your PayPal account as a billing method on Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
akshayt94
Community Member

I am unable to buy cinnects as its showing add a new payment method again n again, even i added debit card as well , same issue. help !!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshay,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
karoda_manoj
Community Member

i am unable to buy connects and membership...?

Hi Manoj, 

I checked and it looks like the transaction was not permitted by your bank. Please get in touch with your servicing bank directly so that they can assist you further with your concern. 

In the meantime, please add a different billing method to be able to upgrade your membership plan/buy connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork
kalim001
Community Member

Why I cant pay through my PayPal account to buy connects.? Help Me with it...as I don't have any connects to bid for a Job.

Hi Kalim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
surenderreshwal
Community Member

unable to buy connects using my paypal.

Hi Surender,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jlambertwriter
Community Member

Unable to purchase connects. I enter my credit card info and hit 'continue' which brings up a blank page. There is something wrong with the Upwork application.  I tried to purchase 40 connec ts for $6 , twice.

Hi Jacqueline,

Looks like you were able to purchase connects. Feel free to follow up here if you still need any assistance, we're here to help!

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
svenimp
Community Member

I've tried two different cards and two different browsers, but when I try to add a billing method to purchase more connects the screen just goes blank and nothing happens (see attached picture). Anyone else having the same issue? Any suggestions from mods or others?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephen L,

Could you please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
akshayt94
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later. unable to buy connetcts.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Akshay.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method.

~ Bojan
Upwork
souravsanyal
Community Member

Hi there, I'm new in this platform. I want to buy some connects. I don't have funds in my account. Paypal is not supported in my country (Bangladesh). I don't have any credit card. Can I buy connects using my relatives credit card? Please let me know.

Hi Sourav,

Please use a billing method you are authorized to use. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for you reply. But would you please clarify? Am I able to buy or not?

Hi Sourav,

As long as the owner of the billing method authorized you to use it, you should be able to add it to your account and purchase connects using it. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks a lot.
globaldeskink
Community Member

Hi, I am new in Upwork.  I want to buy Upwork membership, but I don't have my dual currency card to buy this.  our local muster card does not use any online payment. that why I can't buy this membership. can I use another person's card to buy the membership . need a solution.

Hi Golam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To learn more about our accepted billing methods and how to set up one, please check out this help article. Please use a billing method you are authorized to use. If any issues arise, our team will notify you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dastridip63
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. I contacted the bank authority and they informed me that everything is okay from their side. Upwork,kindly try to resolve the problem as soon as possible so that I can work again.

Hi Tridip, and Farhan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
faiz_ali_farhan
Community Member

Hello,

I am facing some issue in buying connects whenever i add my payment method i face one error

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your card now. Please try again in a minute."

This is the error while i am adding my bank account to buy connects please look into this matter and let me know about it.

Regards,

Farhan

I use PayPal for connect purchase. Maybe try that if you got PayPal.

anwar__hussain
Community Member

I don't have any master card or balance in upwork. How can I recharge my connects. and is it alright if recharge my connects and pay from different users mastercard ? like - from my family or friends mastercard.thank you

Hi Anwar,

As long as the owner of the billing method authorized you to use it, you should be able to add it to your account and purchase connects using it. If any issues arise, the Upwork team will notify you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
siemab
Community Member

HI,

Kindly help to get connects...i have paid 3 dollar by atm  but i did not get connects kindly check at your end. as amount is deducted from my account.

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you have a support ticket regarding your connects. Please refer to the ticket for more information and if you have any questions, feel free to post them on the ticket and one of our agents will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar!

Thanks for your quick response. But I don't have any info regarding Ticket? Should I need to open new support Ticket OR support person will contact me directly?

Hi Ahtazaz,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Alksandar!

Sir waiting for response from upwork Customer  support team. Sir from 2 days  i didn't get any response on my ticket. Need your help. Please.

Thanks & Regards

Ahtazaz

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Ahtazaz.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mr_ahtazazkhan
Community Member

Hi upwork Team! I'm unable to integrate my Billing method and unable to purchase Upwork connects. Can you help me out?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths