cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2321 of 2,851

Hi Johnny,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

You'll be able to select from an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Pritpal S Member Since: Jul 20, 2019
2322 of 2,851

Hello Team, 

I am trying to "Add billing method" from last 5 day and not able to "Add billing Method"

I want to buy some connects to bid on new projects but not able to play anyway

upwork redirect me to error page with error details :
Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 5b98858b4f0f6989-BOM

please help needful

Thanks

Highlighted
2323 of 2,851

Hi Pritpal,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Manish S Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
2324 of 2,851

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2325 of 2,851

Hi Manish, 

I looked into this for you and I can confirm that the transaction was declined by your bank. Kindly check this specific charge decline with your bank for more information. In the meantime, feel free to add a different billing method to be able to buy Connects for your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
2326 of 2,851
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

Highlighted
Kamon R Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
2327 of 2,851

I can not buy connects using the PayPal method. Though it was working fine. Please help.

Highlighted
2328 of 2,851

Hi Kamon,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Swati F Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
2329 of 2,851

I want to buy upwork connects . for that I need to add payment method but there is an issue when I add my payment method plz help

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2330 of 2,851

Hi Swati,

You need to check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS