cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Tiger J Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
2391 of 2,838

Hello, I am using a visa debit card and can't buy connects. My bank told me to contact the merchant, and I would appreciate any help in getting my card to work

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2392 of 2,838

Hi Tiger,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rajashree D Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
2393 of 2,838

Hello,

Facing issues while buying connects using VISA Card.

Is Credit card compulsary to buy connects?

Thanks

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2394 of 2,838

Hi Rajashree,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed M Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
2395 of 2,838

I tried moreover to buy connects but my payment method was declined I am sure that my mastercard is recharged and working ok

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2396 of 2,838

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using another browser to check if you're still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Nayhel A Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
2397 of 2,838

Upwork is not accepting my master card. I just checked my card on other online platforms it worked there.,but here on Upwork, it is not working. I have only one card. Please help me to accept it

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2398 of 2,838

Hi Nayhel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You need to check with your bank for more information about this. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Nayhel A Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
2399 of 2,838
I already checked with my local bank, and also purchased a new item today
using the same card.

They said everything is fine and payment processing online working fine.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2400 of 2,838

Hi Nayhel,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS