cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Rajan K Member Since: Sep 14, 2020
2731 of 3,036

Thank you so much Bojan for your valuable feedback. 

So nice of you. Issue is resolved, thanks once again.

Regards!

Rajan,...

Highlighted
Nabeegh S Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
2732 of 3,036

I would like to buy some connects and do not have availability of card at the moment. How can i connect my payonner account (not card) for billing

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2733 of 3,036

Hi Nabeegh,

You can use Payoneer as a billing method to purchase Connects, but not memberships plans. For more information about the available options for purchasing Connects and membership plans, please check out this help article

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Md S Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
2734 of 3,036

I can't buy connect with MasterCard. It's showing - https://prnt.sc/uheumb  this error to me. Could anyone help me to solve the problem... please?

Highlighted
2735 of 3,036

Hi Md,

I checked, and it looks like the decline error was from your issuing bank. Please reach out to them so that they can check on the rejection error and assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rajan K Member Since: Sep 14, 2020
2736 of 3,036

I tried buying more connects, but all of my 4 attempts to buy it failed. Please tell me the reason, is it I am a free member thats why I can't buy more connects or something else?

Highlighted
2737 of 3,036

Hi Rajan,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Asad S Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
2738 of 3,036

Hi I have some issues on up work I can't buy the up work connects from my local bank please solve this problem

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2739 of 3,036

Hi Asad,

I checked and it seems that you didn't add any billing method. Could you please send us more information about the problem you are having with purchasing Connects so that we can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Usama K Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
2740 of 3,036

I am unable to buy connects. every time when I try it says, "Your payment could not be processed." and "Payment was declined". I have enough balance in my Visa card.. 

What is wrong?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS