cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2741 of 2,987

Hi Jitesh,

I would recommend to check with your bank if your current card is enabled for international charges or adding another credit card to your PayPal wallet. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Naresh K Member Since: Sep 7, 2020
2742 of 2,987

Hi I got this message when tried to buy connects "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later." Help me

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2743 of 2,987

Hi Naresh,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline. Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dharmendra M Member Since: Sep 16, 2020
2744 of 2,987

Hello There, I can't buy connects because there are two options, first by Card and second PayPal and I am selecting in card so getting error and then 2nd options I have not PayPal account, so please let me know how can buy connect from Debit card without any trouble.

Thanks Dharmendra

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2745 of 2,987

Hi Dharmendra,

Could you please let us know what error you get when you try to add your card as a Billing Method? Please note that, while most major credit or debit cards, as well as prepaid cards, are accepted, virtual cards or gift cards are not accepted.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
2746 of 2,987

Hi, I have atteched the error screenshot which I got in card options so please check it and let me know any suggetions. 

Thanks Dharmendra

Highlighted
2747 of 2,987

Hi Dharmendra,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your billing method? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
2748 of 2,987

Hi, I tryed to another browser too and delete cache and cookies but getting same error so please let me know how should i do? for purchase connects.

Thanks Dharmendra

Highlighted
2749 of 2,987

Hi Dharmendra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
2750 of 2,987

Okay Thank You will wait.

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS