cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
281 of 2,816

Hi Gerose,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tricia Santiago C Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
282 of 2,816

My payment was also declined using my mastercard. Can you tell me what is wrong, is it my card? Thank you!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
283 of 2,816

Hi Tricia, 

I can confirm that your bank declined this transaction. Please reach out directly to your bank account for more information about this transaction. 

In the meantime, you can add another billing method so that you can purchase Connects for your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mary-vick A Member Since: Nov 27, 2017
284 of 2,816

My payment was also declined using my mastercard.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
285 of 2,816

Hi Mary-Vick,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. You can also check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ali K Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
286 of 2,816

Hi Aleksandar,

I am facing the same issue. Everytime it says that my payment could not be processed and it is declined.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
287 of 2,816

Hi Ali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Asma b Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
288 of 2,816

Hi, I am facing the same issue. It says that my payment could not be processed and it is declined.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
289 of 2,816

Hi Asma,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jenny Ann S Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
290 of 2,816

Hi Bojan,

My payment thru Mastercard is declined as well.  Can someone please assist me?  thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS