cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Atul C Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
3001 of 3,392

After complete the full payment process i recieve error i attatched below 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3002 of 3,392

Hi Atul,

I checked, and it looks like your issuing bank declined the transaction. You may want to reach out to them directly so that they can assist you further regarding the specific decline error. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Grafix B Member Since: Oct 17, 2020
3003 of 3,392

Hello Support
I'm facing some issue to purchase a connects i'm not able to find what's the reason behind it .
Regards

Deepak

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3004 of 3,392

Hi Deepak,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. You can also check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Additionally, please note that your profile name should be your real name. Feel free to check this help article for more information on how to update your name.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
hariyala praveen k Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
3005 of 3,392

I am trying to buy a connects by using a master card after entering the Bank OTP amount not debited and also connects not added

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3006 of 3,392

Hi Rocky,

It looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ogunmokun K Member Since: May 26, 2019
3007 of 3,392
I tried to add connects with my mastercard but i'm getting this error 'your mastercard was declined' i live in Nigeria and that's the only way i can add connect as paypal is not available in my country l.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3008 of 3,392

Hi Ogunmokun,

Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline and confirm if they allow recurring transactions on their cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ajay K Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
3009 of 3,392

Hello,
I am facing the same issue of unable to pay and buy connects. My debit card is active. Have tried more than 4 times but facing the same error message. also my debit card is suitbale for international transaction.
Please help.
Regards,
Ajay

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3010 of 3,392

Hi Ajay,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. In the meantime, you can also check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS