cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3381 of 3,786

Hi Sanju,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You'll be able to access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Tarjanee D Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
3382 of 3,786
Hello,

I want to purchase more connects but after asking for payment info and otp it returns "Select the "Add Connects" button to continue."

Please find the attached image.

Thanks
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3383 of 3,786

Hi Tarjanee,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Abdullah A Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
3384 of 3,786

Hello,I am Javascript developer and i am trying to Freelance on Upwork. i would like to buy some connects and i am currently unable to do so.The Mastercard that i am using is enabled for international Transactions since i have used it on

• Netflix
  • Other Freelancing Platforms

i have contacted the bank and they say that the issue is not from their side. If someone could help me out i would really appreciate it

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3385 of 3,786

Hi Abdullah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing Connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Julie K Member Since: Jun 14, 2020
3386 of 3,786

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 12.02.26 PM.png

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3387 of 3,786

Hi Julie,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3388 of 3,786
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Tsieron O Member Since: Nov 26, 2020
3389 of 3,786

Hi there,

Is there any way we can purchase connects directly from our paypal account without using any credit or debit cards?

Whenever I tried to use my Paypal account it always requires me to first add the details of a credit or debit card.

Thanks

Bipin S Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
3390 of 3,786

No I don't think its possible to buy connects directly from paypal as paypal also needs your bank info to credit or debit the ammount you spend or earn, if i am not wrong.

So the easyest way is to use your current balance in upwork to by connects it will also be very handy when it comes to currency conversion, you dont need to pay charges for currrency conversion when you directly but connects from your upwork belance.

I hope this helps.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS