cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Gloria H Member Since: Oct 30, 2020
3401 of 3,775
Thank you, I;ll try that.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3402 of 3,775

Hi Gloria,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please try adding your billing method first? Use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. Afterwards, you should be able to purchase connects by following instructions shared in this help article.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gloria H Member Since: Oct 30, 2020
3403 of 3,775
Thank you so much!
Shivam T Member Since: Mar 31, 2017
3404 of 3,775
Hi,
I have Master card but I cannot buy a connects why?
When I proceed to payment 6$ also take OTP but charges not cut and not add connects too after entering OTP shows Below Add connects

Guide me so I can buy connects
Thanks
Ace Contributor
Husain P Member Since: Mar 8, 2018
3405 of 3,775
Does it takes you to your bank's page? If so, what error do you see after coming back to Upwork?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3406 of 3,775

Hi Shivam,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Akshay M Member Since: Nov 29, 2020
3407 of 3,775

I have been trying much time and I have used 3-4 types of payment method with PayPal also even debit cards I have no luck buying new connects it will redirect to my bank payment page but the money isn't detected and i am not getting the connects also 

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3408 of 3,775

Hi Akshay,

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble buying Connects. Some card-issuing banks will restrict the use of debit cards on Upwork due to the transaction type: ‘Recurring Transactions’. I suggest that you contact your card-issuing bank to confirm they allow recurring transactions on their debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.  Alternatively, you may use any other of the available billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3409 of 3,775
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Nilima C Member Since: May 26, 2018
3410 of 3,775

Hello Team,
I was able to buy connects previously with PayPal, and always used PayPal for buying connects. But today after 2 week when I tried to buy connects it said PayPal Charge Failed. Can anyone please help here.

Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS