cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

dipadhikary
Dip A Member Since: Jul 1, 2020
3771 of 3,955

Please if I have to call the Upwork customer support, I am also ready to do that. 

But I am suffering from this problem for so many days that I want to resolve this problem. Please help me 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3772 of 3,955

Hi Dip,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

~ Nikola

Untitled
8d3c6026
Shivam P Member Since: Nov 8, 2020
3773 of 3,955

I'm facing the same problem,"Select the "Add Connects" button to continue". if you got any solution, then please reply.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3774 of 3,955

Hi Shivam,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
tejhere
Tejasvi S Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
3775 of 3,955

Hello, 

I also facing the same issue. When i tried to buy connects but it redirecting me to the same page with message "Select the 'Add Connects' button to continue". please check the issue and help me.

Thank you,

Tejasvi

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3776 of 3,955

Hi Tejasvi,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
hasnainali28
Dost Ali T Member Since: Sep 4, 2019
3777 of 3,955

Hi, I am not able to buy connects even I have connected my bank to Upwork. Also, I have given each and every single piece of information regarding my bank account. Please resolve my issue and give me good guidance. Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3778 of 3,955

Hi Dost Ali,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
johnsmith507
Nazim A Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
3779 of 3,955

I want to buy connects but I am facing an error. Any type of payment method is not working.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3780 of 3,955

Hi Nazim,

I would like to clarify that in order to be able to purchase Connects you will need to add a Billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS