cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

kang_derick
Kang Derick K Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
3961 of 4,095

Hello,

Recently i paid for 10 connects worth $1.8 on the platform and the money was deducted from my account but I am yet to receive the connects nor my money back.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3962 of 4,095

Hi Kang Derick, 

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.  You can contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
md_aman_amu
Md Aman U Member Since: Jun 23, 2020
3963 of 4,095

I used the same MasterCard to buy connects last 4 times. But this time it shows the card number is invalid. why? Though everything is correct.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3964 of 4,095

Hi Md Aman,

I checked, and it looks like the decline error was from your issuing bank. Please reach out to them directly so that they can assist you further with the specific decline error. 

-Joanne
Untitled
zabi143
Zuhaib M Member Since: Dec 22, 2020
3965 of 4,095

Please Fix this Issue...

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3966 of 4,095

Hi Zuhaib,

Can you please share with us more details about the issue you're experiencing? Is this happening when you try purchasing Connects or upgrading your membership? If so, I'd like to clarify that some card-issuing banks will restrict the use of debit cards on Upwork due to the payments being classified as 'recurring'. Please, make sure that you are filling all the required fields correctly and that your card-issuing bank allows recurring transactions. Alternatively, you may use any other of the available billing methods.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
zabi143
3967 of 4,095

Howdy Luiggi

When I activate Freelancer Plus then this error becomes ( Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.)

Also I have fill all the required fields correctly but i can't get Membership Plan.

zabi143
3968 of 4,095

Now I have this issue

(We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.)

When I remove my billing method and try add again but this bug begin.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3969 of 4,095

Hi Zuhaib,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined and make sure that you have sufficient funds for the charge. In the meantime, you can check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for upgrading your membership.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
9fdde21e
Narasimharao K Member Since: Mar 3, 2021
3970 of 4,095

Hi,

My payment method also getting rejected because of which i am not able to buy connects. can someone help me resolve the issue please asap?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS