cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
4131 of 4,202
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
ikashifmahmood
Kashif M Member Since: Apr 19, 2021
4132 of 4,202

Hi,

I want to buy connect, but it shows "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4133 of 4,202

Hi Kashif,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you’re experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
christiankw
Kosgei W Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
4134 of 4,202

I am unable to buy my connects as every time I try to, I get this message, "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

I have visa debit card.. This is the first time I am trying to add connects by letting upwork charge from the same account. Why is this happening now? 

christiankw
Kosgei W Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
4135 of 4,202
I tried to attach to my Visa card in payment method to buy connects but its showing unable to authorize your card.
How can I resolve this issue. The card is active and working on other platforms.
bstojadinovic
4136 of 4,202

Hi Kosgei,

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please try using this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. Afterwards, you should be able to purchase Connects by following the instructions shared in this help article.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
hussain_ahd
Hussain A Member Since: Apr 20, 2021
4137 of 4,202

Hello Everyone

I have an issue my connects are finished i want to purchase more but Upwork not authorizing my card while from my bank side it's active and working I do shopping from other websites and it was working, then i want to submit a ticket to Upwork support but I can't find any area to submit a ticket please help anyone where I can submit a ticket.

bstojadinovic
4138 of 4,202

Hi Hussain,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you’re experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hussain_ahd
Hussain A Member Since: Apr 20, 2021
4139 of 4,202

Hi Bojan

I clear cache and everything tried again and still not working check the attached screenshot 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4140 of 4,202

Hi Hussain,

I'm sorry to hear that it is still not working. Could you please try to use an alternative payment method by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS