cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

vanitha89
Vanitha M Member Since: May 29, 2021
4231 of 4,372

Hello. I am unable to purchase connects. In the card details page it shows blank. I tried clearing cache and also multiple browsers (Chrome, opera) but it doesn't work. Please refer to the attachment. Kindly help

NOTE: For the first time before adding the card i was able to see the payment methods. Once i added the card the page looks blank everytime when i hit

vanitha89
Vanitha M Member Since: May 29, 2021
4232 of 4,372

I tried in another browser but still the card detail page is blank. Please help.

dataextract
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
4233 of 4,372

You have to add the card details in this page first

https://www.upwork.com/ab/payments/deposit-methods

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4234 of 4,372

Hi Vanitha,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
darcyfitzwilliam
Ahmed Enes B Member Since: May 31, 2021
4235 of 4,372

I did my first job and I earn 10 dollars, but at first I used a nickname because I didn't know that I must use my real name, and I add my credit card informations my ID card. After that, there is a problem with my nickname, and I learned that I need to use my real name and I changed but now I cannot use my money please help me I want to but connects for new jobs.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4236 of 4,372

Hi Ahmed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
darcyfitzwilliam
Ahmed Enes B Member Since: May 31, 2021
4237 of 4,372

I am waiting for 1 day. Please help. I want to buy connect with my money that I earned. Please I want to take job.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4238 of 4,372

Hi Ahmed,

I checked your account and I can see that you're communicating with our team on your ticket. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ajayaghosh-ajaya
Ajayaghosh A Member Since: Apr 6, 2020
4239 of 4,372

Hello,

I couldn't buy connect  using my Paypal account an

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4240 of 4,372

Hi Ajayaghosh,

In many cases, PayPal could be used for purchasing Connects. Click here to see the options available to you. Please check this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS