cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

nakiyamcfadden
Nakiya M Member Since: May 12, 2021
4251 of 4,338

I'm trying to add a direct deposit billing method. I entered all the information I need and clicked add. But it gets stuck loading and never finishes. I've also tried using different computers and get the same results. Please Help!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4252 of 4,338

Hi Nakiya,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
nakiyamcfadden
Nakiya M Member Since: May 12, 2021
4253 of 4,338

Hi, I reset my browser and cookies and have tried other browsers and I'm still stuck trying to adding my payment information. Any ideas on what else I should do?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4254 of 4,338

Hi Nakiya,

I see that you got in touch with the team and were able to add the payment method successfully. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
remotework24x7
Hemant K Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
4255 of 4,338

When i am going to purchase connects its always show this error

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4256 of 4,338

Hi Hemant,

In order to use Paypal as a billing method on Upwork, your Paypal account must have a linked credit or debit card for recurring payments (for example, for membership fees). For cases like this, a funding source is required to add Paypal as a billing method. You can retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from the your PayPal wallet.

You can also check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods

~ Nikola

Untitled
remotework24x7
Hemant K Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
4257 of 4,338
Now I have changed my primary payment method. same error show here

Your payment could not be processed. Please *choose an alternate payment
method* or retry again later.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4258 of 4,338

Hi Hemant,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
e7d983b3
Ashar M Member Since: Jun 7, 2021
4259 of 4,338

hi there, iam having issue in buying connects and buying membership,becuase i dont know why upwork is not accepting my visa debit card, kindly alow me to use my father's visa credit card so that i can buy membership.

thank you 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4260 of 4,338

Hi Ashar,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, please share the text of the error with me here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS