cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4271 of 4,338

Hi Surya,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline and confirm if they allow recurring transactions on their debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ’recurring’.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
akbarriz123
Syed Muhammad Akba R Member Since: Aug 18, 2019
4272 of 4,338

Whenever I try to buy connects, upon entering my Visa Card details I get this error: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Please assist.

Thanking you,

Akbar Rizvi
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4273 of 4,338

Hi Syed Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like the transaction is being declined by your card-issuing bank. You might want to use a different payment method. To see the options available to you, click here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
agarwalgg
Gaurav A Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
4274 of 4,338

Hi, I am trying to buy connects through International credit card. I entered all the details and at the bottom can see a Save button. When I click on Save button nothing happens. I tried edge and chrome browser but with same result. Please let me know if my account has been set up correctly or otherwise what can be the issue.

Thanks

bstojadinovic
4275 of 4,338

Hi Gaurav,

Could you please try adding your billing method first? Use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Afterwards, you should be able to purchase Connects by following the instructions shared in this help article.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
4276 of 4,338
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

rahsaancreator
Rahsaan B Member Since: Jun 18, 2021
4277 of 4,338

Hi I'm new but I can't upload payment method or buy connects. Thank you for helping

bstojadinovic
4278 of 4,338

Hi Rahsaan,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you’re experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
usman80824
Muhammad Usman P Member Since: May 25, 2021
4279 of 4,338

Hi,

I want to change my Upwork plan fron Basic to Plus and also want to buy connects my card is active and have enough balance to buy connects but when I go to buy the following message show...

"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

Please guide me what should i do.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4280 of 4,338

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like the transaction is being declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline and confirm if they allow recurring transactions on their debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ’recurring’. Alternatively, you may use any other of the available billing methods

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS