cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

b06dda78
Shahnaz N Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
4301 of 4,338

i am facing problam while buying connects i trying by my already added payment method through paypal and i also try with my mastercard still its not happaning please help me .

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4302 of 4,338

Hi Shahnaz,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3509bb6b
Muhammad T Member Since: Dec 28, 2020
4303 of 4,338

Hello.

I hope you will be fine. I recently tried to buy connects through my visa card. However ended up with a message like, use an alternate method or try later.

Kindly help me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Muhammad Talha

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4304 of 4,338

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined because the bank is not responding. Please try again later and let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
atha
Ashish T Member Since: Jun 2, 2021
4305 of 4,338

Hi,

I am not able to buy the connects or upgrade my membership through my master card as well as Paypal. Please help.

On buying connect page every thing goes smooth till the OTP after entering the OTP i land back on the buy connect page with no change in connects.

Regards,

Ashish

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4306 of 4,338

Hi Ashish,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hamzasiddique80
Hamza S Member Since: Jun 21, 2021
4307 of 4,338

Hi Upwork community, can we use the same bank card on more than one Upwork seller profile to buy connects?
is there any problem with using the same bank card on more than one profile to buy connects?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4308 of 4,338

Hi Hamza,

You can add another person's card to your account in order to buy Connects as long as they have authorized you to use it. That said, please note that you may both be asked to undergo ID verification to confirm that you do not have duplicate accounts. Learn more here.

~Andrea
Upwork
mokuroku
Andrei K Member Since: Jun 21, 2021
4309 of 4,338

Hello. When I try to add my new virtual card - An error message We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank appears. I contacted my bank - everything is fine with the card. How can I fix this?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4310 of 4,338

Hi Andrei,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS