cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
451 of 3,339

Hi Muhammad,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
452 of 3,339

My problem is resolved now, the error because my name spelling should match with upwork username and the same with creditcard.

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
453 of 3,339

Yes, please i am continuesly trying from yesterday to still but no luck.  thanks

Highlighted
Ajit K Member Since: Sep 13, 2018
454 of 3,339

Hello....i want to purchase the membership so please help me about it .i already tried but not succesful ..

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
455 of 3,339

Hi Ajit,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Gunjan B Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
456 of 3,339

I have saved my billing method of debit card and am trying to buy the connects in order to sumbit the proposal. But the message shows "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."  I am using this debit card and it is working, even I do have balance in bank account. For another visa card I am getting message as

"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.". Please guide me further.
Highlighted
457 of 3,339

Hi Gunjan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mungurul A Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
458 of 3,339

Hello dear community.

I don't have Payoneer or Other MasterCards. My account balance is insufficient. How can i buy connects? Can i use other person's Payoneer account to buy connects if i pay him personally? Please give a solution. Thanks

Highlighted
459 of 3,339

Hi Mungurul,

Unfortunately no, when adding a payment method the account needs to be issued on your name or your name listed as a beneficiary name. 
But for billing methods, you can add a billing that is issued on another method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mungurul A Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
460 of 3,339

Is there another way to buy connect when i have no mastercard? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS