🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your payment could not be processed. Please c...
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439
marieau
Community Member

Hi. I am havin the same problems. I have a verified paypal linked to my bank account but unable to buy connects as it gives a "card declined" error.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aubrey Maris,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ojojohn52
Community Member

After putting all my card details and all, it's telling me payment declined. Why is this?

Hi Ojo,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi my BPI card can't somehow buy connects? It's a debit card. 

Hi Roselle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also facing same problem, I tried all my debit credit cards but i am unable to buy connects. Kindly help

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Im having the same problem, please guide!!!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hi Ramchandramani,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having same issue i can't buy connects from my debit card i tried my brother czn very one card but none of them worked please help to buy connects so i can work 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
020e546e
Community Member

Hi,

I tried to buy connects with my debit card twice and it worked. But, I cant buy connects through the same process on my third.

Thanks a lot for your response! 🙂

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lessa,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card has sufficient funds on it to complete the payment.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b_alf
Community Member

I'm having the same problem, can someone help me?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benjie, 

Kindly check this transaction with your local bank to know why the transaction was declined. In the meantime, please add a different billing method to be able to purchase Connects for your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
4fbf22b7
Community Member

i tried another bank card but it declined as well

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ching, 

I checked your account, and can confirm that the bank declined this transaction. I highly recommend that you reach out to your issuing bank for more information. 

In the meantime, please add an alternative billing method to be able to purchase Connects for your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
b_alf
Community Member

Hello! Can you please check my card. I still can't buy connects.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benjie,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the same problem and I can't make a new request.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jaqueline,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. image.png

Hi Muhammad,

I've shared your concern with adding your billing method to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
26eb6ef3
Community Member

Hello, I'm using a debit card to purchase connects and my payment could not be processed. My card was declined, but I was already charged with each try.

Hi Karel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samiullah,

Looks like you just recently added your billing method. Please double check with your bank about this. Afterwards, please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I try again with using different Browser and clear cookies and all that. Still facing the same issue. Can't able to buy my connects till now. Kindly resolve the issue for this problem.

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists, Samiullah. 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Didn’t get a good response from Contact support. They just give me a normal common response.
Done everything from my side. Either confirm from the bank to clear all the browser history but can’t able to solve this problem.
I have to buy connects to work more on upwork but don’t know what i should do now

i am having the same problem

upwork unable to authorize my debit card

Hi Noman,

I checked your account but I was not able to locate any billing methods. I can see that you`ve only added one payment method. Please keep in mind that once you add a payment method it can take up to 3 days for the verification to be completed. 
If you still need help with adding a billing method, let me know and our team will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

sorry sir i am still having the problem I am saying when i try to add billing method the payment method not the get paid.It says we cannot authorize your card but my card is okay everything is okay from my side and from bank Please help me 

Hi Noman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, can't buy connects why?I only have one billing method mastercard must I add another because I don't want another method.

Hi Nellian,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran i am also facing same issue can you help me to solve this

Hi Tameemahmad,

Yes, of course, one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths