cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Muhammad Usman A Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
801 of 1,039

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Why am I getting this message while purchasing connects. Can you please tell me how can I solve this. 
thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
802 of 1,039

Hi Muhammad Usman,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
803 of 1,039

Whenever I try buy connects, a message is displayed "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later". 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
804 of 1,039

Hi Ashish,

I checked your account and it seems that your issuing bank declined this transaction. Please contact your bank directly for more information on why this transaction was declined. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
805 of 1,039

Thanks for your answer. What else can I do to buy connects?

Highlighted
806 of 1,039

Hi Ashish,

You can always try adding another method for purchasing Connects. Kindly go to this page and check the options available for you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Amritpal K Member Since: Aug 11, 2019
807 of 1,039

I am trying to add my Visa debit card but it's showing "payment method delined" Please help me out.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
808 of 1,039

Hi Amritpal,

I checked and it seems that your issuing bank declined this transaction. Please contact your bank directly for more information on why this transaction was declined. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Bambi O Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
809 of 1,039

I'm trying to purchase more connects. I get as far as entering my payment information and when I submit it for the purchase, a little window pops up and says EDIT BILLING INFORMATION but that's all that is seen., no other information. Is there an issue right now and should I try again later, or is there another way to complete my purchase?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
810 of 1,039

Hi Bambi,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS