cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1081 of 3,029

Hi Harshdeep, 

I looked into your account and can confirm that your bank declined the transaction. Kindly reach out to your issuing bank to confirm why this transaction from Upwork was declined. 

As for your Paypal account, please try adding an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to add your PayPal account as a billing method on Upwork.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Parvez A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
1082 of 3,029

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

i cant add billing method by using payoneer prepaid card in order to purchase connects

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1083 of 3,029

Thank you for reaching out to us, Parvez.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kiruba K Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
1084 of 3,029
I'm also facing this issue, even i tried out payment with paypal and master debit card its showing error message as payment could not be processed. And there i have also asked the bank, from their side there was no issue found. Anyone help me out from this please
Highlighted
Kiruba K Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
1085 of 3,029
I am also unable to buy connects, even i tried out using paypal and master debit card and still its showing error message as payment count not be processed try again. No issues from the bank side too i already visited bank regarding this. Provide me better solution and fix this issue as soon as possible please.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1086 of 3,029

Hi Kiruba,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your payment method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael John M Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
1087 of 3,029

I want to buy connects using my debit card but it says "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." 

I need help cause I dont have a paypal account

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1088 of 3,029

Hi Michael,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ambreen A Member Since: Feb 1, 2020
1089 of 3,029
I am unable to purchase more connects althought I have entered all correct details and still I am getting same error. Can some one please help me . My online session is already activated.
"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1090 of 3,029

Hi Ambreen,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS