cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Joseph A Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
1091 of 3,029

Hello team,

I tried linking my debit card as a billing method but the verification failed. Upwork advised me to contact my bank. I visited my bank and they said that Upwork has to verify by deducting an amount, as little as $1 from my account, for it to be successful. As it stands, Upwork is trying to verfiy my card by charging zero(0), and that's the reason why the verification failed.

Please advise and assist, as I have no other payment method.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1092 of 3,029

Hi Joseph,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Joseph A Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
1093 of 3,029

Thanks, someone has already reached out. I hope this is sorted as quickly as possible.

Highlighted
Amir A Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
1094 of 3,029

Hello Support Team,

This is inform you that kindly reset my name on identity verification which is Amir Ali right now i don't have my credit card so i ask my father to provide me so he gave me for buying connects as i am newbie father support me to grow myself for self earning by their skills   now kindly it's my request to support kindly update their id reset so i can do my verification beside this below i attach my father id card and the identity verification Name which shows on my father which make me stuck to verify myself. Thank you for your expensive time for concern on my matter .Beside this still My father name appear in verification and  last ticket i submitted my father ID as to satisfy up-work support but unfortunately support told me to make another Ticket .Therefore i would like to like request to support team to resolve this issue so i can verify myself as soon as possible i started doing work on Up-work for always paid .below i again attach my father Identity

Thank you
Regard
Amir Ali

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1095 of 3,029

Hi Amir,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Manish C Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
1096 of 3,029
Dear upwork team,
I'm still not able to buy new connects. I tried many times by master card, visa card and paypal but always my payment can't processed. Please help me as soon as possible.
Thank you
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1097 of 3,029

Thank you for reaching out to us, Manish.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method for purchasing connects.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Parvez A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
1098 of 3,029

Almost a year gone, i still unable to find a solution. As a student i have debit prepaid card, i dont have any credit card. i tried to add as billing method but my card not accepted. Even payoneer also can not be supported. And for 0 connects in my account i was unable to bid any project. i'm so hopeless and helpless Smiley Sad

My question is: is there any way for example: i can pay to upwork manualy such as perfectmoney, skrill, neteller or direct bank to bank in order to purchase membership packages? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
1099 of 3,029

Yes, You can Add the Payoneer Master card. I already added it.

Joynul Abedin
Highlighted
Parvez A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
1100 of 3,029

i tried. last time upwork says, gifts card are not allowed. and a support manager also says, payoneer is a prepard card that can not be add as billion method.

between how you added payoneer card as billing method?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS