cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
121 of 152

Hi Austeja,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your concern. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Waqas A Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
122 of 152

I want to buy more connects and for this, I added my Visa card details. I got a success message after adding it in the billing method but when I tried buying connects then the error appeared as mentioned in the subject line.

Please resolve this issue occurring at my end. I have tried doing so by using different browsers and also trying in incognito modes too of google chrome and Mozilla firefox but the issue persists.

Note: I have been using it for many other international transactions but it's not working out here.

Best,

Waqas

Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
123 of 152

I think the problem is with your Visa card.

Is that a credit card or debit card? Is that been enabled to use online / international transactions?

Waqas A Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
124 of 152

I have a debit card and it is being used in other international transactions for shopping etc. not working out here.

125 of 152

Hi Waqas,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with connects purchasing.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Manisha S Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
126 of 152

I have tried everything but it is still showing me this error. Kinldy help, I need to buy credits. I have already added a billing method.

127 of 152

Hi Manisha,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern! 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jim S Member Since: May 23, 2017
128 of 152

Why am I unable to purchase connects. It shows pyment declined. I got with my bank and even tried purchasing online and everything is okay, but when I try purchasing connects, I am unable to. This is not the first time I have purchased connecs and everything seems fine until yesterday and today.

I could not find customer support contact email address and the chat bot is useless as it doesn't even address the issue. 

Note: I alredy double checked on the payment method and everything is okay on my end

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
129 of 152

Hi Jim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Christine Lou Bona N Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
130 of 152

Hi, I am unable to purchase connects to my account since last week.  I have funds on my card. I kept on getting this message: Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS