cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Qammar A Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
1301 of 2,840

Hi,

While trying to add a billing method using my VISA debit card, i received the following error 

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank"
Kindly provide necessary information to resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1302 of 2,840

Hi Qammar,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Qammar A Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
1303 of 2,840

Hi,

I have tried with a different browser. However, the issue persists. Please provide alternate solution to this issue. Thank you.

Highlighted
1304 of 2,840

Hi Qammar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mobin U Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
1305 of 2,840

I wanted to buy connects but when i select number of connects to buy, the loading screen doesn't stop. Please help.

Highlighted
1306 of 2,840

Hi Mobin,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. 

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mobin U Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
1307 of 2,840

Whenever i try to buy connects, the loading screen doesn't go away. It is after i select the desired amount of connects. I have tried other browsers and devices but the problem persists.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1308 of 2,840

Hi Mobin,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Faisal S Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
1309 of 2,840

I tried so many times to buy connects but it shows this message again and again. We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1310 of 2,840

Hi Faisal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS