cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Ashok M Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
1311 of 2,840

I am unable to buy connects. I have tried both, an international debit card and PayPal under my business name. The card and PayPal account is accepted as a billing method, but the transactions get declined when I try to buy connects with either of them.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1312 of 2,840

Hi Ashok,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ashok M Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
1313 of 2,840

Hi,

I have tried again with Paypal as well as my debit card. Both of them are failing. I contacted the bank and they've said that there is no issue from their part and they support transactions at Upwork or any other international website.

Kindly help me. I am still stuck.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1314 of 2,840

Hi Ashok,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sandeep G Member Since: Mar 20, 2020
1315 of 2,840

I want to purchase plus plan with my global master debit card but it always shows error (we can't complete your request now).

please check the screenshot which I attached.

Can anyone please help to let me know the solution to this issue?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1316 of 2,840

Hi Sandeep,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
June M Member Since: Mar 20, 2020
1317 of 2,840

Hello!

I have tried for several days now to upgrade my membership to Freelance Plus. I have deleted and added various methods of payment and none work (all have funds available so I don't know why they are being declined). I am almost out of connects and want to do this today to keep sending proposals. I also have a message that my financial transactions were limited. I used to have a Plus membership with the bank account on my acocunt so not sure why I am unable to do this now. 

Please help! Thanks so much. Smiley Happy

June

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1318 of 2,840

Thank you for reaching out to us, June.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nirali T Member Since: Jun 19, 2018
1319 of 2,840

I am unable to buy connects using a debit or a credit card from India

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1320 of 2,840

Hi Nirali,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects please read this help article. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS