cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Raymund M Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
1321 of 2,754

How to buy connects?I tried to used my Debit card but error encountered, display was conntact my Bank?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1322 of 2,754

Hi Raymund,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Bhumik K Member Since: Nov 3, 2017
1323 of 2,754

Hello,

I want to buy connects but i am not able to pay for it either via a verified paypal account or a debit card. Please help

Regards,

Bhumik Kewlani

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1324 of 2,754

Thank you for reaching out to us, Bhumik.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tamim ahmad S Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
1325 of 2,754

hi , i am from pakistan and want to buy connects with local bank but getting error while processing with debit /credit

Highlighted
1326 of 2,754

Hi Tameemahmad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Abhijit M Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
1327 of 2,754
Hello when i am tapping the buy connect option then bank page open and after entering the otp again it let me the same buy connect page .No money deducted and also co connect added.I done 2 time transaction with otp same probly
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1328 of 2,754

Hi Abhijit, 

Could you please confirm if the issue persists after clearing your cookies or using a different browser?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhijit M Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
1329 of 2,754
Already tried but still facing same problem and showing
Highlighted
1330 of 2,754

Hi Abhijit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS