cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Asad U Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
1331 of 2,753

I just added my visa account in my upwork account and after that i tried to upgrade my membership i got this error.
Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1332 of 2,753

Hi Asad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Asad U Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
1333 of 2,753

my card was added in billing method with no problem but i can't upgeade my account

Highlighted
Inam U Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
1334 of 2,753

i am facing issue with adding new card for billing , please add authorize my card you have details i attempted multiple time with that card 

Highlighted
1335 of 2,753

Hi Inam,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rouchelle I Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
1336 of 2,753
My upwork and PayPal Account are verifies. I even withdrew funds to PayPal but I’m unable to buy connects from my PayPal account.
It keeps saying “charge failed”
Highlighted
1337 of 2,753

Hi Rouchelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Chimgozirim A Member Since: Dec 12, 2019
1338 of 2,753
Hello Upwork team, I'm a new freelancer on the platform, and since yesterday, I've been trying to purchase connects with my card, but it's not working. I've used two different browsers! But the page goes blank at the second stage of the billing. Is there any way you can help me?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1339 of 2,753

Hi Chimgozirim,

One of our Customer Support agnets will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tuhin O Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
1340 of 2,753

Hello,I am a freelancer with verified account on Upwork. I have ran out of connects.Whenever I am trying to buy connects by upgrading the membership plan through my debit card,I am getting an error.I am trying this for last few hours through Paypal,and directly through credit card.But it is suggesting me to use alternate method,and giving an error message in Paypal.I have only one credit card,and I am failing to upgrade my membership plan.Please help ASAP.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS