cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
141 of 3,807

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Aubrey Maris D Member Since: Oct 5, 2018
142 of 3,807

Hi. I am having the same issue. I've been trying to enter my debit card since January to purchase connects but card is declined. Please help. I need to buy connects.

Aubrey Maris D Member Since: Oct 5, 2018
143 of 3,807

Hi. I am havin the same problems. I have a verified paypal linked to my bank account but unable to buy connects as it gives a "card declined" error.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
144 of 3,807

Hi Aubrey Maris,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ojo J Member Since: Feb 29, 2020
145 of 3,807
After putting all my card details and all, it's telling me payment declined. Why is this?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
146 of 3,807

Hi Ojo,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Roselle Mae S Member Since: Mar 3, 2020
147 of 3,807

Hi my BPI card can't somehow buy connects? It's a debit card. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
148 of 3,807

Hi Roselle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Ahmed K Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
149 of 3,807

I am also facing same problem, I tried all my debit credit cards but i am unable to buy connects. Kindly help

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
150 of 3,807

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS