🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your payment could not be processed. Please c...
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439
usqlance
Community Member

I am not able to buy connects from my payment method , what is the solution ?

Hi Umer,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
satnam521994
Community Member

I am not able to purchase connects from my upwork account. I have already tryied with my visa card payment method and paypal account. Kindly resolve this issue please. 

Thank you for reaching out to us, Satnam.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method.

~ Bojan
Upwork
david_catliii
Community Member

Is there any other way to buy connects? All of my cards are not being accepted and I don't know why.

John David:

Read this:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067988-Billing-Methods

Keep in mind that not everything that looks like a credit card is actually accepted by Upwork as a payment method.

Hi John David,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with adding your billing method.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
vickypierce
Community Member

Hi there, 

I'm looking to buy more connects but I don't have option to do so with credit/debt (as listed on the site). Is paypal our only option?

Thanks,

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your question. This can vary based on your location but you should be able to use PayPal to purchase Connects. To see the options available to you, click here and to learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
prabhakar86
Community Member

PayPal Charge Fails when Buying add connects.

Please help

Hi Prabhakar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with connects purchasing. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
javed-kiran
Community Member

Hi, I am having problem in purchasing connects. I am from Pakistan I just attached my Visa Debit card with upwork but still unable to purchase connects. what should I do?

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kiran.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mashaallah_co
Community Member

hi, I want to buy connects but when i entered my master card details and get proceed, a message displayed on screen " payment declined", I tried many times but same error showed on screen, please help me out of this problem. I dont have any alternate method to get it done

Hi Mashaallah,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey, Still Error occurred with a message " We are unable to authorize your
card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." I
don't have any alternate method of payment, please help me out of this
problem. I contacted my bank but there is no issue from their side

Hi Mashaallah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with adding a billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gurpreet_95
Community Member

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Debit Card. It's showing Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later. Kindly resolve the issue

Hi Gurpreet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
avinash_khandate
Community Member

Hello,
I unable to purchase connects buy bank debit card and by PayPal this both method not working, please help me with this.

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
alya_salah1986
Community Member

Hello, 

I need to contact customer support via email very urgent. Please help. 

Alya S wrote:

Hello, 

I need to contact customer support via email very urgent. Please help. 

Depending on your account-status, you may not have access.

What do you need help with (without going into personal specifics?)

Hi Alya,

Feel free to share more details here so that I can assist you further. If private details are involved please reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

I am trying to purchase new connects via my paypal but it says charges failed. 

Please help very urgent. 

Hi Alya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
avinash_khandate
Community Member

Hello,
I try to purchase connect but I can't I try to purchase different methods but it's unable to purchase and it shows me " try to add different payment method"

Hi Avinash,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
javed-kiran
Community Member

Hy,

I am add payment method for buy connects through visa card.

but payment was not processed . solve it my problem please.

Hi Kiran,

~ Goran
Upwork
vishdemosingh
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to upgrade my account from basic to membership plus. I added my new master card for billing method, but after completing all steps its showing this issue: "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later".

So please help me out what should i do next to upgrade my upwork accout. I specially change my debit card from Rupay to Master Card so i can easily pay membership amount from my debit card.

I am expecting positive response from your side.

Hi Vishal,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with upgrading your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
piyushatwork
Community Member

Financial transactions for PIYUSH GHEDIYA (10107363) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

How to solve it? i can't add more connection due to this.

Hi Piyush,

I checked your account and can confirm that everything is working as designed. Could you please try again to purchase connects? If you receive any errors let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
iceelush
Community Member

Hi I am using the same card when I got upgraded here in upwork. I would like to buy connects but there's an error when I go to the add connects saying "Your payment could not be processed. Please  choose an alternate payment or retry again later."

I hope you can help me thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ice,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
iceelush
Community Member

Hi no one is reaching me at this moment. I really need the connects now.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ice,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, It's passed 3 days but no one reaches and solves unable to purchase connect issue I contact my bank it's all ok there the problem is from work can you please solve this issue. Or we still we are facing this problem continue

Hi Avinash, 

I checked your account and can see that the team reached out to you through an email support ticket last 6-October. You should be able to access your support ticket through your email's inbox, and through this link. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have further questions about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths