cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Mohammad F Member Since: Aug 14, 2017
1801 of 3,036

I am sorry to say this i have already tried all these.. it does't work.. Please check and resolve the issue i want to purchase connects... Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1802 of 3,036

Hi Mohammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aliaksei K Member Since: May 13, 2020
1803 of 3,036

Nice to meet you! My name is Aliaksei from Minsk, Belarus. I tried to add a credit card to my account in order to purchase the connections, but there is an error that can't be solved by myself, so I am writing to you to solve it.

Please reply to me so that I can elaborate on what issue there is in it. Thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1804 of 3,036

Hi Aliaksei,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
ZOHAIB H Member Since: May 13, 2020
1805 of 3,036

Hello there, When I add my credit card to buy connects and click on Buy connects button there comes an error "Payment Delined". I have checked with my bank and everything is fine on their end. I also tried using Payoneer card but still nothing happens. Please help me.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1806 of 3,036

Hi Zohaib,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: May 14, 2020
1807 of 3,036

Hi,

I have a problem upgrading to freelancer plus. I've tried both PayPal and credit card.
P.S. my account is going through ID verification

Highlighted
1808 of 3,036

Hi Ahmed,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, could you please share the text of the error you`re receiving on your end? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: May 14, 2020
1809 of 3,036

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your response. yes it displayed this message "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

Highlighted
1810 of 3,036

Thank you for the follow up, Ahmed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS