cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
M Umar Q Member Since: Jan 26, 2018
1881 of 3,044

Hi Upwork,

Greetings from Umar. I'm trying to add a payment method and my visa card is eligible for online payments. Why every time I'm facing an error that we are not able to authorize your card.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1882 of 3,044

Hi Umar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Akash A Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
1883 of 3,044

Hi Guys,

I'm Akash and I am new Freelancer on Upwork. I have recently won a contract and just wanted to get more.

For doing that I must have to submit proposal and doing so I tried to purchase connects from debit card (indian bank which is globally known named as well) but it is getting failed again and again.

Your bank was unable to verify your information. Please contact them and try again. After OTP and all information added.

Later I have created a Paypal account to add as a billing method but still it is not processing. 
Charge Failed When using that method.

My paypal account was new and to make sure that I use a old one, I tried my brothers account to make payment but again it is showing while purchasing the connect "Charge Failed". However adding was not an issue it is accepting it but making payment is.

Let me know what is going wrong with this, do I have to perform some additional steps or may be it is because something with free and premium membership has to do.

Really appreciate your help!

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1884 of 3,044

Hi Akash,

Please note that only a verified PayPal account can be used as a billing method. To learn more about verifying and linking your PayPal account, click here.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Juliane S Member Since: May 29, 2020
1885 of 3,044

Hi, I hope will someone help me.. Iam out of connects, and I want to buy connects using my bdo debit card but it says "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions"..I dont have any card. And I already talked to bdo and everything is fine in their end.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1886 of 3,044

Hi Juliane,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already purchased Connects. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Karthik D Member Since: May 21, 2020
1887 of 3,044

Highlighted
1888 of 3,044

Hi Karthik,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about the acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Nilanjan H Member Since: Mar 19, 2017
1889 of 3,044

my payment was declined, I am using a discover international debit card

Highlighted
1890 of 3,044

Hi Nilanjan,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS