cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1881 of 2,385

Hi Iqra,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up correctly and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ganiyu I Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
1882 of 2,385

i can't buy connect with my debit card, my card is being rejected 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1883 of 2,385

Hi Ganiyu,

The charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ganiyu I Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
1884 of 2,385

Thanks I have been able to sort it out

Highlighted
Mouboni D Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1885 of 2,385

I am Unable to Buy Connects. After entering all the bank details the information is showing "Your bank was unable to verify your information. Please contact them and try again."

PLEASE HELP.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1886 of 2,385

Hi Mouboni,

You need to check with your bank for more information on this. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mouboni D Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1887 of 2,385

Sir, I have read the article. I am using VISA card. Still it is happening. I am trying for around one week for now. Infact I am unable to pay through Paypal. It is constantly showing "Your bank is unable to verify your information".

I have also contacted my bank. They are clueless about this problem because I am able to pay in other sites except here. Please Help.

Highlighted
1888 of 2,385

Hi Mouboni,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Umair Z Member Since: Aug 11, 2019
1889 of 2,385

Hy

I am trying to purchase connects from last 2 to 3 months again and again but my master card is rejected again and again previously with the same card I purchased connects but now it's not working and I am facing a problem to work at Upwork.

Can i get help please?

Highlighted
1890 of 2,385

Hi Umair,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS