cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Jain Member Since: Oct 25, 2018
11 of 2,991
Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 2,991

Hi Jain,

I checked and it looks like the decline error was from your issuing bank. You may need to reach out to them so they can check this for you. You can also add a different billing method instead. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Vivek M Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
13 of 2,991

I am also having the same issue there is money in my account but it is saying your payment could not be processed please try an alternate method. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 2,991

Hi Vivek,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
BARMAN A Member Since: May 23, 2020
15 of 2,991

Hey, i am facing this choose an alternate method issue too, please help me out I need to buy connects.

Highlighted
Fady N Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
16 of 2,991
I have the same issue i have an active method witch is paypal and i have money in my account and every time i try to withdraw the money it gets failed
Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
17 of 2,991

Hi Fady,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Sufyan A Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
18 of 2,991

whenever i try to add billing method its added but when i go to upgrade my membership it shows the following error again and again.

Error statement "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

I called bank, they said Its all good from our side.

Is there any solution ?

Kindly help me out

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 2,991

Hi Muhammad Sufyan, 

I'm checking this with the team, but I also wanted to confirm if you were trying to add a credit card for your billing method? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Wahiduzzaman M Member Since: Oct 26, 2019
20 of 2,991

Hello,

whenever I try to add billing method its added but when I am going to buy connect, it shows the following error again and again. Error statement "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later." I called the bank, they said Its all good from our side. Is there any solution? Kindly help me out

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS