cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 152

Hi Vinit,

Could you please check this with your bank. Afterwards, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Camea F Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
12 of 152

This will be my first time entering information and I am unable to enter a billing method because the screen will not load to enter it. It keeps circling. I am using the desktop computer. The pop up comes up but does not fully load the screen. Is there any other way to enter the information so that I can start submitting proposals?

13 of 152

Hi Camea,

I checked this for you from our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing.

Please try to clear your cache and cookies and also try using another browser. Let us know if the issue persists and if you're seeing an error message send us some screenshots and we will be happy to help you further!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ahsaas L Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
14 of 152

I have verified PayPal account but when I'm trying to add it billing method it takes me to PayPal page to add card details after adding that when I click add button page didn't load and remain on same page

15 of 152

Hi Ahsaas,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Additionally: Please refer to this help article on PayPal's site for more information on how to verify your PayPal account. Feel free to reach out to PayPal support team if you need any assistance as well.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Melissa M Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
16 of 152

I am unable to purchase connects, after entering my payment method, I get a white screen (see below). 

whitescreen.png

17 of 152

Hi Melissa,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to see the billing methods available to you here? To learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing connects please read this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Neha K Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
18 of 152

hi I am new to this portal and system is not allowing me to purchase connects. I have debit card which is not being accepted and credit card borrow from friend is also not getting accepted. message "Your payment was declined" Please help in this matter

19 of 152

Thank you for reaching out to us, Neha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Parvez A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
20 of 152

Hello guys,

I read few articles and noted that i can't not add payoneer as billing method. But the problem is: without upgrade to freelancer membership plus packages, i can't allow to apply any jobs due to insufficient connects. That means, no bids, no connects, no works Smiley Sad

i have no credit card (not possible because of sudent), paypal doesn't support in our country, and no option lefts to purchase this package. Zero balance in my upwork account. Only i have payoneer card. 

Guys, how can i solve this issue? Otherwise i've to say: good bye upwork !

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS