cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2041 of 2,331

Hi Gulam,

Please consider following up on your support ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any additional questions or information regarding this concern, in order to keep all the information in one place. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
GULAM A Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
2042 of 2,331

But am unable to reply on that ticket beacuse it is marked as solved. In reality it doesnt. am still getting the same error.

Highlighted
2043 of 2,331

Hi Gulam,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Andres F Member Since: Jul 13, 2020
2044 of 2,331

Hello,

Pretty much the same problem as the others, I am unable to buy connects via Visa or Paypal. I tried different browsers and platforms, deleting cookies, rebooting, and made sure the PayPal email address matches. I tried upper case, lower case and other different combinations. Both my Visa and PayPal work just fine on any other platform, just not on Upwork. I would appreciate help with this!

Andres

Highlighted
2045 of 2,331

Hi Andres,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the payment.

Meantime, feel free to add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
2046 of 2,331
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Highlighted
Manish G Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
2047 of 2,331

Hi there, I have two concerns-

One is my account got private and I'm unable to turn it into the public.

Second is I want to buy some connects and I tried many times but my transaction got failed (even I add MasterCard for payment).

Please provide assistance asap.

Highlighted
2048 of 2,331

Hi Manish,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly. You'll be able to select from an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jesus B Member Since: Sep 22, 2019
2049 of 2,331

Placed my bpi acc to buy connects. why it always says "Your payment could not be processed."

Highlighted
2050 of 2,331

Hi Jesus,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS