cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2301 of 2,381

Hi Swati,

You need to check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Reena P Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
2302 of 2,381

Hello Team,

Greetings for the day!!

As I am facing issue from yesterday that my both cards (debit & credit) are not authorised to do payment. Kindly check the issue and let me know ASAP.

Regards

Reena P.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2303 of 2,381

Hi Reena,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. You can also check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ginid T Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
2304 of 2,381

I am not able to add billing method with the card

it shows me this error message

"Your bank was unable to verify your information. Please contact them and try again."

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2305 of 2,381

Hi Ginid,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammed I Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
2306 of 2,381

Actuallt i had tried so many times to buy connects but it shows simply declined or try in other billing method , can you check my account why the payment is not working for buying connects

Highlighted
2307 of 2,381

Hi Mohammed,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ramesh S Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
2308 of 2,381

Hello Team,

I am unable to buy connects. Everytime it is showing Try an alternate payment option.

My account is already verified and i have already received one payment from my client.

Please suggest for buying connects.

Ramesh

Highlighted
2309 of 2,381

Hi Ramesh,

Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your card as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ramesh S Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
2310 of 2,381
Recurring transaction in my card is not possible. My card is debit card.

Please suggest alternate option.

Regards,

Ramesh
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS