cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Tiger J Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
2381 of 2,792

The same thing has happened to me. I'm using a visa, tried different browsers and clearing cache/cookies, and have been trying over the span of a few hours. I contacted the bank but they told me to contact the merchant so here I am. Any help would be appreciated!

Highlighted
Sabbir Ahmed C Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
2382 of 2,792

Hi, I want to buy the connection from Upwork. Since I am from Bangladesh, it seems hard to buy  connection using the cards issued by various banks. I have gone through some of the discussions related to this issue and did not find any feasible solution. I found out that neither Eastern bank's Mastercard Aqua Pre paid card nor Bank Asia's Shadhin Mastercard works to buy Upwork connect. Can anyone please give me a concrete answer about which card can be used that will work to buy Upwork connect?(I know Payoneer card works but right now I only need to know something that will work beside Payoneer Mastercard)

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2383 of 2,792

Hi Sabbir,

This will depend on your location, but all freelancers can purchase connects with a credit card. To learn more about our accepted billing methods, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Hira K Member Since: Jul 4, 2020
2384 of 2,792

I am having difficulty buying connects using visa card …..prompting unable to authorize. To whom I should consult?

Please guide me.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2385 of 2,792

Hi Hira,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please reach out to your bank to check if your account is enabled for international charges. You could also try and add a different billing method, check this article to see other available methods. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
2386 of 2,792
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Highlighted
Tiger J Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
2387 of 2,792

Hello, I am using a visa debit card and can't buy connects. My bank told me to contact the merchant, and I would appreciate any help in getting my card to work

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2388 of 2,792

Hi Tiger,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rajashree D Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
2389 of 2,792

Hello,

Facing issues while buying connects using VISA Card.

Is Credit card compulsary to buy connects?

Thanks

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2390 of 2,792

Hi Rajashree,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS