cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2391 of 3,366

Hi Sijo,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects. In case you have any issues while trying to use your withdrawal method, please let us know so that we can assist you with that as well.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
2392 of 3,366
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Highlighted
Sahil R Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
2393 of 3,366

Hi,

I'm unable to add billing method. Always getting ''Charge failed'' error. Can you tell me, what's wrong?

Highlighted
2394 of 3,366

Hi Sahil,

Please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Please note that only verified PayPal accounts can be used to purchase Connects. You can check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Shetal P Member Since: May 29, 2019
2395 of 3,366

I am unable to add visa debit card showing below message

"Payment was declined. Update now"

also showing below message while adding connects

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
2396 of 3,366

Hi Shetal,

You need to check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ramesh S Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
2397 of 3,366

Hello Team,

My debit card details uploaded and verified by accounts. but still i will not be able to buy connects.

Everytime asking please choose an alternate option.

Please help i am not able to buys any connects since one month and not able to submit any proposal.

Recurring transaction is not possible from my  account since it is a debit card.

Regards,

Ramesh

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2398 of 3,366

Hi Ramesh,

Since recurring transactions are not allowed on your debit card you won't be able to use it for purchasing connects as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’. Feel free to add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Taha K Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
2399 of 3,366
Whenever i tried to buy connection and input my card details an errors appears "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternative payment method or retry again later"

I have tried many times but getting this error always . don't know what to do.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2400 of 3,366

Hi Taha,

Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your card as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’. 

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS