cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Aswini B Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
2831 of 2,991

The monthly rental for agency plus account has been deducted but I am unable to buy connects. This is a very frustrating situation.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2832 of 2,991

Hi Aswini,

I'm sorry to hear about all this and I understand your frustration. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Manoj P Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
2833 of 2,991

I dont do lot of upwork but your system has this issue for long with visa cards, your system dont accept prepaid visa cards or OTP secure credit cards, Its been there from last year november, those cards will work on amazon, google adwords, micrsoft, skype, zoom but those will not work on upwork.com, I belive you are loosing lot of money due to this, 

Highlighted
Niranjan S Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
2834 of 2,991

Hi, I am new to Upwork I am not able to buy connects. I have used both Paypal and debit cards.there is no problem from the bank's side as well so pls help Upwork

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2835 of 2,991

Hi Niranjan,

Someone from our team will be reaching out to you via support ticket to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
2836 of 2,991
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

Highlighted
Saim K Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
2837 of 2,991
Hello!
I am having a serious problem in updating billing method to buy connects. I have tried several times updating my UBL debit card and every time they say, “your transaction can’t be processed” .
Your account is in review for 48 hours.
Nothing has happened after 48 hours, please help it’s really annoying.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2838 of 2,991

Hi Saim,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Jafar I Member Since: Sep 25, 2020
2839 of 2,991

Hello Upwork,

I wanted to buy connects for the first time. When I entered my master card details, it was not accepted. Upwork says, "Your card cannot be authorized. Try another billing method or contact your issuing bank". I contacted my issuing bank but they say everything is fine from our side. So, how can I resolve this issue to buy connects or membership. Thanks.

Jafar

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2840 of 2,991

Hi Muhammad Jafar and Imran,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with setting up your billing methods. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS